|1. According to a recent survey, four million people die each year from dise|
ases linked to smoking.
2. The latest surveys show that quite a few children have unpleasant associa
tions with homework.
3. No invention has received more praise and abuse than Internet.
4. People seem to fail to take into account the fact that education does not
end with graduation.
5. An increasing number of people are beginning to realize that education is
not complete with graduation.
6. When it comes to education, the majority of people believe that education
is a lifetime study.
7. Many experts point out that physical exercise contributes directly to a p
erson’s physical fitness.
8. Proper measures must be taken to limit the number of foreign tourists and
the great efforts should be made to protect local environment and history f
rom the harmful effects of international tourism.
9. An increasing number of experts believe that migrants will exert positive
effects on construction of city. However, this opinion is now being questio
ned by more and more city residents, who complain that the migrants have bro
ught many serious problems like crime and prostitution.